Deployed with AOK Nordost
Certified video consultation
DSGVO compliant data handling
Insured by Allianz
MedKitDoc Engine is a MDD certified medical device
40% of deaths in Germany are caused by high blood pressure.
Protect yourself now!
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is a common and serious condition in which the pressure of the blood against the artery walls is constantly too high. According to the results of a study, one in three adults in Germany suffers from high blood pressure, which is a major risk factor for heart disease, stroke and kidney failure.
The symptoms of hypertension are often inconspicuous, which is why it is also known as the “silent killer.” However, some people may also experience noticeable symptoms such as dizziness, shortness of breath or headaches. If left untreated, high blood pressure can lead to serious complications in the longer term, such as a heart attack, stroke or kidney failure.
Treatment for high blood pressure includes lifestyle changes and, in some cases, medication. Lifestyle changes that can help lower blood pressure include:
- a healthy diet,
- regular physical activity,
- the reduction of salt consumption,
- the cessation of smoking, and
- the restriction of alcohol consumption.
In some cases, medication may be needed to lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of complications.
- Increased risk of heart disease: High blood pressure puts additional stress on the heart and blood vessels, which can increase the risk of heart attacks, strokes and other cardiovascular problems.
- Lifestyle changes: Hypertension patients need to change their diet and exercise more to control their disease. This can be difficult, especially if they are not used to these changes.
- Side effects of antihypertensive drugs
- Sleep difficulties: High blood pressure can lead to sleep problems such as insomnia or sleep apnea, making it even more difficult to manage.
Thanks to MedKitDoc, unnecessary health risks can be avoided by detecting and treating them at an early stage through regular health measurements.
How MedKitDoc works
The combination of connected medical devices, health app & certified video consultations makes MedKitDoc what it is: the market leader in device-assisted remote care.
1. Delivery & instruction for the MedKit
First, you will receive the MedKit, which includes certified medical devices that you will need for regular measurements of your health vitals. During a free initial consultation, a MedKitDoc expert will help you get to know the devices better.
2. Health check & program discussion
During the first 30 days, your first, free video consultation with a MedKitDoc doctor will take place. With the help of the MedKit, he or she will examine you and determine your individual program plan together with you.
3. Regular measurement of health data
With the MedKit, you now measure the most important health data (such as blood pressure, ECG, blood oxygen, and much more). Health data is automatically stored in the app and transmitted to MedKitDoc. Your data will be handled according to the highest data protection standards!
4. MedKitDoc always keeps an eye on your health
MedKitDoc’s medical professionals permanently monitor your health data. If our team finds a discrepancy in health data, we will reach out and schedule a video consultation with one of our physicians.
With MedKitDoc you are always well protected against cardiovascular diseases and their consequences
100 + patients already trust MedKitDoc
"Thanks to MedKitDoc, I have a secure feeling of being medically cared for, and if something stands out, I have direct access to their doctors."
"The regular measurements and video consultations give me and my family peace of mind that my condition is not getting worse."
"I was pleasantly surprised by the simplicity of the devices and how quickly MedKitDoc responded when my vital data changed."